Apple Logic Pro X is the most advanced version of Logic ever. Sophisticated tools for professional songwriting, editing, and mixing are built around a modern interface that’s designed to get creative results quickly and also deliver more power whenever it’s needed. Logic Pro X includes a massive collection of instruments, effects, and loops, providing a complete toolkit to create amazing-sounding music.
Apple Logic Pro X for Mac has been updated to version 10.3, introducing new features, a refreshed interface, and Touch Bar support, allowing the Touch Bar on the 2016 MacBook Pro to be used for music editing. The Touch Bar features quick access to navigation tools and Smart Controls, plus it can be used for playing and recording instruments using a piano keyboard or drum pads.
A new Track Alternatives feature lets users create and switch between different playlists of regions and edits, and Selection-based Processing lets users apply Logic or third-party plug-ins onto one or more audio region.
With iOS integration, Logic Pro X users can also add new tracks to Logic sessions from their iPhone or their iPad when away from their Mac, and a new share option lets users upload GarageBand-compatible versions of Logic projects to iCloud that can be opened on iOS devices. New recordings can be added via GarageBand on an iOS device and then synced back to Logic Pro X when the project is opened on a Mac.
- The power of Patches: The Sound Library includes a massive selection of Patches, which allow you to quickly load complex multichannel sounds. Logic Pro X Mac Cracked And Smart Controls simplify the process of tweaking and editing to get the right sound.
- Smart Tempo Keep your tracks in time: Smart Tempo automatically manages tempo across all the content in your project. Logic Pro X Mac Cracked Record freely without a click track. Easily combine and edit audio — from vinyl samples to live instruments — regardless of original tempo, variations in speed, or even source.
- Flex Time Spend less time on timing: Quickly manipulate the timing and tempo of your recording with Flex Time. Easily move the individual beats within a waveform to correct drum, vocal, guitar, or any other kind of track without slicing and moving regions.
- Flex Pitch Perfect the pitch: Edit the level and pitch of individual notes quickly and easily with Flex Pitch. Roll over any note and all parameters are available for tweaking.
- Multi-Touch mixing: Control your mix from anywhere in the room with Multi-Touch faders to find the best sound.