Goliath V2 features 4 Analog Modelled Processing chains featuring ALLOY (Nickel, Iron, Steel based Transformers), TUBE, TAPE & VINYL with a drive control plus a FET based envelope and a 3 band EQ. This is a truly revolutionary and “analog” sounding tool. Be prepared to be pleasantly surprised!
What’s new ?
Goliath, our top-selling plugin is back in a brand new avatar with a completely new sound engine and new features. This plugin now has 4 types of Saturation models – Alloy, Tube, Tape & Vinyl with Drive. We now use our Advanced DSP models featuring our own proprietary “Multi Convolution” & Component Modelling Technique to simulate “Real” hardware chains of analog gear. Additionally, the plugin now features a full FET compressor in its envelope section and a 3 band EQ plus a Low Cut Filter. All these engines make Goliath V2 a great sounding & versatile channel strip with multiple colors of sound processing. If you love that vintage analog “goodness”, then Goliath V2 is for you!
Analog Modelled Processing Chain Section
In order to develop our fantastic and realistic sounding analog chains, we used multiple samples of hitting the gear at different levels using our proprietary “Multi Convolution” & Component Modelling Technique. Hence you actually get the “REAL” sound of the gear!
The signal chain in Goliath V2 is :
Low Cut EQ –> Analog Processing Selector (4 choices) –> ENVELOPE Section –> EQ Section.
This is an analog processing chain featuring the famous British 1081 sound which has characteristics of its transformer made of Nickel, Iron, Steel. This gives you a taste of that clean silky analog processing.
This one features an analog mastering chain going to a Neumann vinyl cutting machine and multiple IRs sampled from the dubplate. Finally, get your record to sound like a “Record”!
Here we have used the ATR – 700 Tape Recorder at 15ips to capture that warmth and compression of Tape. Immediately hear your transients being “warmed” up and also get third-order harmonic saturation.
The Tube chain is modeled using a modern/ classic valve processing chain with an AIR circuit. An immediately pleasing sound that will bring 2nd order harmonics to your material.
- DRIVE Control: This controls lets you “drive” the analog chain selected for its respective saturation characteristics. The levels remain the same, hence there will be no need to keep reaching for that output control. Go from a light touch of the analog chain to full-on driven saturation by hitting the signal hard. You control our sound!
- Env-EQ MIX: Use this control to dial back the amount of Envelope and EQ used by parallel mixing in the signal from the analog chain before the Env-EQ sections. This acts as a kind of dry/wet control for the ENV-EQ.
- OUTPUT Control: This lets you control the gain of the final output of the processing from -inf to +10 DB. It’s helpful when compressing a lot and you need a signal boost at the end, or for cutting back the levels.
- ON/OFF Switch: Engage or bypass the Envelope Section. The Envelope Section features an 1176 style FET compressor with controls for Threshold and fixed controls for Ratio, Attack Time & Release Time. The Attack, Release, and Ratios were carefully chosen to be applicable to a vast variety of materials. Drums to Pianos or Vocals, you can throw anything at this compressor and it will lightly control or aggressively grab the sound!
- Threshold: Controls the threshold for the Envelope to kick into action.
- Attack: Preprogrammed fixed Attack times going from Fast to Slow.
- Release: Preprogrammed fixed Release times going from Fast to Slow.
- Ratio: Fixed ratios ranging from 2:1 to “ALL Buttons In” (Smashing ratio).
- ON/OFF Switch: Engage or bypass the EQ section. This Section features a 3 band Eq and a low cut filter
- Low Cut Filter: First Order Low Cut Filter ranging from 20Hz to 60Hz.
- Low EQ: A peak filter Eq set at 65 Hz for boosting or cutting the low frequencies by +/-10 DB.
- Mid EQ: A peak filter Eq set at 1.5KHz for boosting or cutting the mid frequencies by +/-10 DB.
- High EQ: A peak filter Eq set at 15 kHz for boosting or cutting the high frequencies by +/-10 DB.
- MAC OSX – VST3/AU/AAX – 64bit
- WINDOWS – VST3/ AAX – 64 bit
- PC/MAC : Windows 10 or later*. / OSX 10.13 or later ( INTEL/M1 MAC Supported )
Minimum System Requirements:
- Intel i3 / AMD Ryzen or equivalent
- 2 GB RAM / 300 MB HD
- Screen resolution: 1024×768
- VST3, AU, or AAX 64-bit host